Are you ready to step into tomorrow with Banglalink 4G?
Bangladesh will soon experience a whole new era of internet experience – 4G! So get ready for the best internet experience by converting your Banglalink SIM into 4G ready connections right now!
With 4G, you can get superior data network and high speed internet. Besides, access to digital arena and digital life would be way easier, enabling business and home transactions to be done digitally.
To find out whether your Banglalink’s SIM is 4G compatible or not, just type ‘4G’ and send SMS to 5000 (free of cost). If not, just visit any of Banglalink service/retail points and replace your SIM with a 4G enabled SIM (only regular charges apply).
Read below to learn more about what’s coming your way through Banglalink’s 4G, and if you need further information – just visit any of our friendly customer care centers!
Frequently Asked Questions-
1. What is 4G LTE?
Answer: 4G LTE is a superfast and high capacity mobile data technology that gives the best and fastest internet experience.
2. How is 4G LTE different from 2G & 3G, and what advantage will Banglalink’s 4G give me?
Answer: The main difference between the two is in the internet speed. It’s going to be super smooth doing live video chats when you are experiencing 4G. And with Banglalink’s 4G internet speed – you will be able to browse, download, stream videos & songs, get better response times for multiplayer online games, etc. much faster than before! Hence, Banglalink customers’ overall experience will be significantly better with 4G.
3. How do I get the benefits of Banglalink’s 4G service?
Answer: You need to have a 4G enabled device along with a Banglalink 4G SIM (also known as USIM), and be under 4G network coverage to get the benefits of 4G LTE.
4. How do I find out if my handset/ USB modem/ Flybox / Mi-fi is 4G enabled or not?
Answer: Here are two simple processes that you can follow to learn if your device is 4G enabled:
Simply, dial *#06# to find out your phone’s IMEI number, then visit www.imei.info and input your IMEI number to learn if your device is 4G enabled!
Follow these instructions- 1st, go to “Setting” > Mobile Network or Preferred Network Type. There you will see 4G, 3G and 2G as network options. If you find 4G/LTE then your phone supports 4G network!
5. How can I know whether my SIM is 4G enabled or not?
Answer: To know whether your Banglalink’s SIM is 4G compatible, just type ‘4G’ and send SMS to 5000 (free of cost).
6. Where can I get myself a Banglalink 4G enabled SIM from?
Answer: Just visit any of our service/retail points and replace your current SIM with a 4G enabled SIM!
7. How much will it cost me to get a 4G enabled SIM?
Answer: With only regular SIM replacement charges you will be able to get a 4G ready Banglalink SIM, no extra charges will be applied!
8. How do I know whether I am connected to 4G network or not?
Answer: A 4G signal icon will appear on your 4G smartphone where signal/network bar is displayed on your handset.
9. Will my device; e.g. handset / USB modem/ Flybox / Mi-fi and SIM be automatically connected to 4G?
Answer: You need to opt into 4G services, either by purchasing a 4G pack or by upgrading your existing 3G pack to 4G by dialing the designated short code. Once you do that, you will get connected to 4G and from then on, you will automatically get connected to 4G until or unless you change your device settings.
10. Can I still enjoy 4G even when I am in a location with no 4G coverage, but my device, e.g. handset / USB modem/ Flybox / Mi-fi and SIM are 4G enabled?
Answer: Sorry, but in order to enjoy 4G services, you need to be under 4G coverage area, and also carry a 4G enabled device with 4G SIM. However, you will still be able to enjoy regular internet speed, when you are in an area which does not have 4G coverage.
11. Do I need to upgrade my current internet package to avail 4G service?
Answer: No, you don’t need to upgrade/ purchase a separate pack for 4G. Simply upgrade your current (3G) internet pack with a volume of above 100MB by dialing a USSD code (will be updated soon) for using 4G services.
12. How many Megabytes will be consumed from my Internet package while using 4G?
Answer: This will depend on what and how much you use the internet. In order to stream with a higher speed, internet consumption will also be comparatively faster than 3G.
13. Will I be able to disconnect my device from 4G network and go back to 2G/3G?
Answer: Yes, you can. You can choose your preferred network (2G/3G/4G) from the network settings option of your handset/ device anytime.
14. When will Banglalink launch 4G at my location?
Answer: 4G has not been launched in Bangladesh yet. As soon as 4G is launched, Banglalink will strive to bring 4G services as soon as possible at your location.
15. I do not have a 4G handset, can I use Banglalink 4G SIM with my existing handset/s?
Answer: In order to enjoy 4G, you must have a 4G enabled handset. Otherwise, despite having a 4G ready SIM, you will not be able to enjoy 4G experience.
16. Can I use my 3G internet package volume & bonus data in 4G speed?
Answer: Yes, you can use both the 3G package volume and bonus internet while enjoying 4G speed. However, you need to have at least 100MB volume in your account, and by dialing a designated short code (will be updated soon), you can upgrade your 3G internet volume into 4G to enjoy the speed anytime!